- JPEG 2000 Software IP is an image compression/decompression software compliant to the JPEG 2000 standard (a highly efficient still image compression standardized in ISO/IEC 15444-1).
- JPEG 2000 is used in various fields such as natural images, scientific images, medical images, computer graphics, etc.
- It is possible to convert an image data to various resolutions, such as compact or normal resolution images for cell phones, and even high resolution images for printing.
- Since this IP supports multi-core processors and also multi-threading, it can realize the real-time playback of 2K and 4K resolution.
- This IP is optimized for SSE4 and NEON, and it can be customized for various CPUs such as x86 and ARM processors.
- Simple API functions shorten the time required for integration into applications.
- Supports Digital Cinema 2K/4K Profile and IMF 2K/4K/8K Profile
- Grayscale up to 16,384 colors
- Pixel Bit Precision: 1 to 16 bits
- Maximum Image Size: 8192 x 6224 pixels
- Supports reversible and non-reversible conversions
- Supports Digital Cinema 2K/4K Profile
- Image type: 3-component color image/grayscale image
- Maximum image size: 4096 x 3112
- Pixel Bit Precision: 8/10/12 bits
- Supports reversible conversion/non-reversible conversion
- Rate Control : configurable 2 to 50 times compression ratio